Friday, July 31, 2009

Phoebe Bag

In this post a couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I would really like to make the Phoebe bag from artsycraftybabe.

So last night that's exactly what I did!

There are still waaay to many mistakes and really this was just my "tester". I still need to sew around the top edge.

I used a goldish color for the lining and made a pocket out of the exterior fabric.

The back.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with it!

You can find the free pattern for this purse at artsycraftybabe's blog. She also has some really cute patterns for sale in her etsy shop!

3 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! I bought that same fabric to make a dress for my daugter. I love it as a bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beki! (aka artsycraftybabe) I really like that fabric too!

    ReplyDelete