Sunday, August 2, 2009

Don't Go Breaking My Heart (Update)

I. Am. So. Bored.

And.

Lonely. Tonight.

I wish I had a reason to pull myself up from the couch. Sure I could do laundry or sew or bake something, but I really don't want to do any of that.

I actually considered setting up a facebook account for about 30 minutes and then I quickly came to my senses. Thank goodness! I know that excites and disappoints some of you!

I've played this song about 10 times today.

It helps the depression of a lonely Sunday evening.





Nevermind...I forgot how much TV I have to watch tonight! Not bored anymore!

Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime

HGTV Design Star


The Next Food Network Star

5 comments:

  1. if we lived closer we could have gone shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa you are too sweet! I would have loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day you will have a Facebook account.

    If you build it...they will come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha Maybe someday!

    Don't hold your breath though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry I desserted you an important tv night :( So glad Jen left though.

    ReplyDelete