Monday, July 13, 2009

Fruit Pizza

I thought I would share this quick and easy dessert.

I'm sure you've had it before and maybe even made it.

It is one of my very favorites and I could devour the entire pizza! I would never of course! :)

As you can tell, I just threw the fruit on there. No pattern to it. I wasn't taking it anywhere besides my kitchen, so I really didn't care.

Make it because its so easy and so yummy.

Here is the recipe I use.

Fruit Pizza

1 roll of refrigerated sugar cookies (homemade if you want but who wants?)
1 8oz. cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Fruit of your choice
(I used strawberries, grapes, bananas, and canned peaches) *See Side Note

Heat oven to 350. Press sugar cookie dough in round pizza pan to form the crust. Bake around 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Let crust cool completely!

Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread over cooled cookie crust. Arrange fruit on top. Devour!


*Side note*
This was my first time using canned peaches. I don't think I will use them again and probably wouldn't recommend using them. Blueberries are really the best! I just didn't have any.

2 comments:

  1. Those are the best! My aunt used to make that same fruit pizza for reunions and church homecoming. Thanks for the flashback!

    ReplyDelete