Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Julie & Julia

I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a movie!

I really hope it's everything I imagine it to be.

>

My heart actually beats fast every time I watch the trailer!

I can really relate to Julie in the beginning of this movie sometimes!

Really relate!

I just love Julia Child. I remember being a little moved when I visited Julia's kitchen at the Smithsonian National Museum of American History. It was fascinating!

I have a feeling this is going to be a very emotional movie for me. Especially right now. I'm not sure if the timing of this movie is a good thing or a bad thing for me. I just feel like everyday is so routine and boring for me. I'm not doing what I love and I'm really not even sure I know what that is! I'm just in a frump. I usually do this about every 3 years. Sorry if you are one of my friends and you are having to hear this same pitty story again.

I joke with my friends sometimes when I'm feeling this way by saying "I can feel the wind start to blow." Just like how Vianne felt in Chocolat. My all time favorite movie.

I don't even think that many people liked the movie, including most everyone I know. This movie spoke to me so much for some reason. I've never seen a movie that I could watch 2 times in a row like this one. I almost know every line! I have actually watched it 2 times in one day and probably seen it a total of 25 times!

I want the night Julie & Julia comes out to be special. I just can't wait to see it!

And I THINK YOU SHOULD TOO! So there. Go see it. And if you see me there just overlook me. I might cry. A little.

Oh here we go again...this is going to be another Chocolat for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment