Sunday, June 28, 2009

Link Love

Did you know a lot of my favorite blogs that I usually try to check on a daily basis aren't even listed in my "Daily Inspiration" on the right?

It's true. They're not.

They have been my own little secret. Well, ok, most of them have like 25,000 people that check their blog daily.

Since I hate secrets, I thought today would be a good day to share some of them with you.

So here ya go! Enjoy!

How To Eat A Cupcake

V and Co.

Bakerella

Conversations With A Cupcake

Omnomicon

The Church Experiment by Steve Fuller

Nesting Place

The Blessed Nest

Jordan Ferney/ Oh Happy Day

Bye Bye Pie! This blog is so hillarious!

and last but certainly not least my favorite blog (next to cjane enjoy it of course! which is already listed in my "daily inspiration") is...

The Pioneer Woman I can't even tell you how much I love her blog! I'm sure you will too!

No kidding...if I haven't checked cjane enjoy it or The Pioneer Woman for a couple of days I start to get nervous or feel like I'm forgeting something.

Now that I have given you the links to all these wonderful blogs, you will certainly never have time to visit mine again!

I really hope not.



uvi598stdq

No comments:

Post a Comment