Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pfaltzgraff "Yorktown" Pattern

I had another amazing find yesterday evening.

If you read
this post, you know I am in serch of a certain pattern of dishes, "Yorktown" made by Pfaltzgraff. I love these. My mom gave them to me. I always keep my eyes peeled at flea markets, yard sales, etc. for these pieces.

Well anyway, I went to the Peddler's Mall yesterday after work. (Peddler's Mall is a cross between a flea market and antique store) And look what I found in the very first booth I encounterd!!!!!

Oh, the excitement!!! I had to buy 4 more plates, which I already had, because they were only sold all together. But I had to have the Salt & Pepper shakers and large bowl! All this for $13!!!

What a steal!

2 comments:

  1. we have a peddler's mall too! that's where i always go! those plates are beautiful! i love that price tag as well! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Pfaltzgraff "Yorktowne" serving pieces, make an offer............1 Cup tea pot, garlic keeper, simmering pot, 2 cream pitchers, 1 gravy boat, 3 sugar bowls - 1 lid, 8 oil dipping saucers, 1 oil crwer, 1 soup toureen with lid, ladel & platter, 2 platters 1 lg - 1 small, 1 lasanga dish, 1 square baking dish, 1 oblong bread plate, 2 serving bowls,6 custard cups, 1 napkin holder,1 spoon rest, 4 handled soup bowls, 1 cake stand w/clear glass cover, 1 cheese fondue dish, l large salad/mixing bowl, 1 souffle bowl, 1 tea pot w/lid, butter dish, 1 tray w/4 relish dishes, 3 - 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" hot plate trivets.

    ReplyDelete