Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm still here!

So I finally get my blog up and running and then decide to go on a 2 week hiatus. Sorry! I really am going to do good about keeping this up. I plan on doing some backtracking for a little bit so I can post some of my Chritmas planning and holiday events.

My friend JKCuddles and I spent an entire weekend before Christmas baking goodies for the students we work with. I don't think we realized what an undertaking that would be. Here are some photos of the baking and the result. I thought they turned out great!
I have to give credit where credit is due so, we got the idea and package for the Krispy Treats from a great blog called Schlosser Designs. You should really check it out. She usually does a tutorial every Tuesday. Thanks to her!


I promise I will never go another 2 weeks without posting. I have some great recipes and projects to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment