Monday, August 3, 2009

Public Service Annoucement (UPDATE)

At 11:55 last night I became an official part of the Facebook community.

I'm very nervous about this new adventure.

I'm not sure I even know what I doing.

I appreciate the fact that makes some of you happy. I love you.
(Don't know if I love facebook yet though)

I really am very nervous.

Now if you will excuse me, I have some friends to find.

What if no one wants to be my friend?

I feel like I'm going through sorority recruitment all over again! Or trying to hang out with the cool kids.

Oh no, do I have to post a picture of myself? I don't have one of those. I'm always the one behind the camera. That is where I feel most safe!


...wanna be my friend?

UPDATE: I'M ADDICTED!

6 comments:

  1. I think I just saw a pig fly!

    I leave you for one night and you go and do something CRAZY like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am WILD and CRAZY I tell ya! You better hurry home before everything gets OUT OF CONTROL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What have you been smoking to make you do this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. Not smoking anything. Just decided I wanted to stay in touch with you and Lindsey easier! And also...I really don't want you guys to leave. Please stay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's totally addictive!! Welcome to the world of FB!!

    ReplyDelete