Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Attended and Unattended

Saturday evening I got together with some friends that are moving to Washington DC.

Colin & Lindsey

I caught them while they were laughing. Which they do A LOT of when they are together!

Colin is the face behind the camera over at The Idea of Order.

They are big Disney fans so I really wanted to make them some special cupcakes.

Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Buttercream Icing and Sprinkles and fondant Mickey & Minnies!

More friends...

And this is what happens when you leave your camera unattended!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I don't know if I would call myself a big Disney fan though. Lindsey certainly is but I am more of a standard fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Those cupcakes were so good. I have had some for breakfast every day. Plus, I shared some with mama and papa Cross (who know they cupcakes) and they were very impressed. : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I love this post! We had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete