Friday, February 20, 2009

This week in the life of me!

Things that made me happy this week:

1. Tuesday night I had a sewing class with Shari and JKCuddles. We had a lot of fun and made an apron. (pics later)

2. I ordered these from etsy! See this post.
3. I made these, but forgot to take photos...so no proof. They were so good! You should make these ASAP! Thanks to My Plum Pudding for recipe!

Photo by: My Plum Pudding

4. I caught up with a very good friend that I haven't spoken to in a long time.

5. I worked out on Monday. Well, walked on the threadmill, but that's working out to me.

6. I took a 4 hour nap on Thursday!

7. Shari made me laugh so hard I almost peed on myself! (I can't even remember why.)

8. I realized I have more people that care about me than I even realize. And most people do.

9. Sometimes you can trust people that you didn't think you could and vice-versa.

10. I get to have dinner and hang out with my great friend Aaron Back tonight!

Have a nice weekend!!

1 comment: