Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!

This is what my desk at work looks like.

I have the best co-workers and friends!!!

Check out that homemade birthday banner that JKCuddles made for me!!! Is she crafty or what?? Well, also very thoughtful. She also got me a Hobby Lobby gift card and cupcakes. Watch out Hobby Lobby...here comes Kristen!! :)

I received so many wonderful cards and presents that I didn't take pictures of, but here are a few.

I loved my gift from Sara. Look at this adorable bowl of goodies!

She got me this great book, Hello Cupcake! How cute! And a homemade card!!!

I got wonderful cards and chocolate. Nikki got me a really cute Vera Bradley change purse and Kentucky Silk pie! Do you see a trend here? Can you tell my friends are really the ones that make me fat! They know I love sweets though.
Today is a good day!

I have been on this earth for 29 years now!! Woo-Hoo!

Let's hear it for the last year in my twenties! It's going to be a great year!!! ...I know it!

Thank you to all my wonderful friends! I love you and you're the best!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kristen! I stopped by and everything and you weren't there. Hope you are having a great day.


    ps. Are those new glasses? Wasn't aware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! That cupcake book looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete