Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A "recipe"

Since I still don't have NYC pictures to post, I thought I would post one of my favorite "recipes".

I put "recipe" in quotes because I don't really know if this is worthy of that title.

I make this all the time. I don't really like salsa or spicy foods at all, so I can make this and leave out the heat that usually comes with salsa.

The recipe:

1 can diced tomatoes
1 can Rotel tomatoes and green chiles
1 can black beans
1 can corn
2 tablespoons cumin (gradually add more to taste)
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro

1 bag of Tostitos Scoops

Mix together! Yum! Yum!

I'm not kidding! This will be one of the best things you have ever ate!!

I promise.

Thank you Jennifer for this recipe several years ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment